Work Out Your Winnings
With so many permutations and combinations of odds for the Grand National, it can be tricky to figure out how much your winnings might be, especially if you’ve backed it each-way! Thankfully, our free bet calculator has been designed to make the whole process of calculating odds and winnings easy.
If you’ve bet you horse each way then make sure you click the small “Each Way” square button next the stake box.
- Enter the amount bet into the ‘stake’ box, if you’ve bet ‘Each Way’ then tick the box next to ‘Each Way’.
- Only enter whole numbers in the ‘stake’ box:- like 5, 12, 20 if you enter 5.50 the calculator will just round it up or down anyway.
- Now enter the odds you’re getting from the bookies, lets say the odds are 25/1 – In the two boxes next to the ‘bet 1′ text, enter ’25′ in the first box and ’1′ in the next box along.
- To work out a multiple bet just repeat the process and remember to put the odds of your second bet into ‘Box2′ and click the ‘Double’ button.
- Your winnings are displayed when you click the green ‘calculate’ button.
- The bet calculator will automatically add your stake back into your winnings.
- NOTE ON EACH WAY BETS: If your selection WINS rather than places you must do two calculations to get the correct amount, a single and then the eachway, add them together for your total winnings.
Video Guide To Using The Bet Calculator
The calculator can also work out multiple selection bets such as “Doubles” and “Triples”. To do this just enter the odds of the other horses and remember to click the small “Double” or “Triple” round buttons. You can also enter odds in the European/American style (11.00) by clicking on the “decimal” button.
Grand-National.me.uk makes no claims or warranties to the accuracy of the calculator provided here. You could receive more or less in returns from a bet than our calculator advises.